Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production Week

This week was focused on further producing my essay, which is approximently half done. I am on track to finish the video next week, and am relatively confident in myself to produce a quality essay.

  • I feel that this week I was able to lay down a great foundation, with the production of both audio and the list of sited images, for a good video essay. I also was able to produce at least half of the essay already, which puts me ahead of schedule.
  • This week I had a few challenges finding motivation to produce anything and got stuck doing everything on the weekend.
  • I think next week will be fine because I was able to catch up this weekend, but i am afraid that if I continue to procrastinate I will not be able to finish in time.
  • I feel pretty average about the essay so far, but not as confident as I was at this point during the last project.

No comments:

Post a Comment