Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review 10b

For this peer review, I decided to look at Emily Bond's production schedule. Her attention to detail was very impressive and she clearly cares about sticking to a schedule.

  • I decided to do the production schedule activity and make a research suggestion. Although, her post didn't really need much help!
  • In my suggestion, I said that it would be best to complete each portion of the project in one sitting. Otherwise, I've found, ideas seem to be rather adjunct and unconnected. It just sounds better all together.
  • Again, I decided to incorporate some personal experience as well as previous research on the conventions of QRG.
  • For myself, I think I should take Emily's attention to detail and honesty, and add it to my own production schedule. It is already pretty bare, but I think that I could learn from her and make it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment