Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review 11a

For this peer review, I decided to peer review my classmate Malik Bullik. I looked at his production report, where he took a part of his script and made edits.

  • I decided to talk about the form of the video genre in relation to his raw content.
  • I suggested that he include more testimony from both the public and from the people who are proposing a solution. Evidence, specifically verbal evidence, is very important in a video essay in order to prove your point. Including this would help improve his argument against the solution proposed by Bernie Sanders.
  • I incorporated material from the examples of video essays given at the begining of class, as well as the information given on the different types arguments in A Student's Guide
  • I admired his direct tone in his script; rather than dancing around his point, he immediately suggested his opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment