Saturday, April 16, 2016

Editorial Report 12b

For this editorial report, I decided to take the small cut of the video I made last week and compare it to the length that I produced this week. The clip is significantly longer, and the edits/transitions are much cleaner.

Selection from "Rough Cut" vs. Re-edited Selection


  1. There is significantly more content in the re-edited section, and I think that more of the story is revealed. It, overall, is a better representation of the current issue in Flint, Michigan.
  2. I also removed the audio clicks, which were rather distracting, and the transitions between sections are much, much smoother. These edits make it easier to focus on the content, rather than on the issues with editing. I also added more images and audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment