Saturday, April 23, 2016

Editorial Report 13a

For this editorial report, I decided to look at the original audio for my ending and compare it to the re-edited version I recorded a few days ago. I think the final recording is much more indusive to my argument.

Rough Audio versus Final Audio

1) As for the content change, the new audio clip is much longer, and definitely has much more evidence to support my argument. I included more emotional reasons as well, which makes it even stronger.

2) For the form change, I decided to structure it in sections depending on the content. For example, I put pauses in between the talks about the current solution and my proposed solution on policy. I think it is much easier to follow when specific ideas are separated in the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment