Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production Week

As I write this reflection, I am forced to realized that I did not delegate time very well this week. For future reference I must work more efficiently if I am to get anything done. 

  • This week went well because I was able to get through a large amount of content fairly well. I was able to gather a multitude of sources and to take only the most important of content. I also think I was able to communicate that content through my content outline.
  • This week, even though it felt like I was dedicating time everyday to working on the project, I seemed to be behind on everything. It felt like I was struggling to do anything. I also lost a significant amount of work through technological errors.
  • If I start working immediately, rather than delaying for a few days, I think the ideas and the work will flow much more easily. However, I am still worried that I won't be able to complete all the work required of me.
  • I think that the project has a lot of potential, but I need to get more focused if I want to bring that potential to the next level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment