Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision Process

This week went rather well. Although I am still having some trouble with the editing process, I think I have finally finished producing the main story.

  • This week I was able to move forward with the main production of the video, specifically finding and editing the images I am going to use in the video.
  • Procrastination got the best of me again this week, as I put off all the blog posts until the weekend. I also need to re-record the audio for my conclusion, which is going to take a good chunk of time.
  • I have a small amount of catching up to do, but I am not too worried about it, because I am determined to produce a quality video.
  • I think this project is definitely the hardest one yet, but I feel that this is because I am producing a 7 minute video instead of writing an essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment