Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13a

For this peer review I looked at Ben Meyer's QRG, which was about the new SAT format. His QRG was sectioned very well and I thought his evidence was really great.


  1. I decided to make a copy-editing suggestion for Ben, specifically about the language he used in the QRG. I suggested that he refined the language a bit to make it seem a bit more professional. I also suggested he clarify what he is arguing; is he saying that the new SAT is a bad solution, or is he suggesting an entire new solution.
  2. I think changing the language would certainly add to the author's credibility, and make it seem more professionally written. I as think clarifying his argument will make the QRG more interesting and understandable.
  3. I think I could take some tips from him about flow; my video essay is definitely lacking in that area. I also think I lack the conviction that he has, as in my video essay is just kind of boring and lacking in opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment