Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

This week was not as I expected, in the slightest. I expected to be much more stressed out about completing the project on time, but I realized that I pretty much completed my video last week and only needed to worry about editing.


  • This week I feel that I really made a informative and well made video. I was able to re-record some audio, as well as take a few video clips and input them into the video. I think overall I was really successful at cleaning up the video.
  • I think a few failures this week included procrastinating my blog posts. I waited until today to write them and it took a significant amount of my time. I also failed to follow some of my peer reviewer's advice, which I regret slightly because it is too late to implement it.
  • I am nervous for next week because we have two weeks to complete an entire project, which I have done very little to prepare for. I really hope that I will be able to do a significant amount of work next week, but there are certainly no promises.
  • I am confident that I put my best work into this project and that it produce the wanted results.

No comments:

Post a Comment