Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Alexis Morrison

For this peer review I decided to peer review Alexi Morrison's Standard College Essay. Their subject, gender neutral pronouns, is a very important to me, and I thought she produced a respectful and well produced essay on it.


  • I decided to make a content suggestion, specifically about their concluding paragraph and how they could increase the length.
  • I think that taking a bit of the info they provided in both the introduction and the body paragraphs and maybe finding one more quote that would sum up all of these ideas. This would only make their argument stronger, as it reinforces their earlier claims.
  • I incorporated ideas from other academic examples and discussions in class. A better concluding paragraph, as I've learned in my research for the previous project, really can make the difference between a successful and a failing essay.
  • Again, I really admired their use of examples and quotes, and their word choice was very academic. It gave off a sense of knowledge and professionalism that most student essays do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment