Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review 11b

For this peer review, I looked at Gaby Marty's Production Report. The way she took her raw content and transformed it into a great paragraph was really impressive.

  • For this production report I decided to make a content suggestion, specifically about the inclusion of credible sources. 
  • I suggested that she include more credible sources, perhaps from a psychological study analyzing the effects of physical punishment on child development. I think this will corroborate her argument of the negative effects of spanking, and therefore make it more credible.
  • For this, I incorporated material from my experience in rhetorical writing, as well as the numerous conversations we've had in class about evidence and credible writing.
  • I thoroughly admired the way she took her notes and transformed them into a greatly worded, convincing paragraph. I think I could be more straightforward in my own writing with my argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment