Saturday, April 9, 2016

Production Report 8b

For this project report, I decided to show the collection of cited images I gathered and the resulting first section of my video.

Here is the list of cited images

Here is the first section of my video

  • A large component a video essay is obviously imagery, and the development of the list of images was very important to the production. 
  • This portion of the production took a while because I had to look up all the information for each photo. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabby!

    I believe that you have a lot of information to work with for the video and I think the content is great! However there are a lot of longer pauses and moments where the audience can hear the clicking to start the next section of audio. I think if those minor details are edited out, it will not be so distracting for the audience.

    ReplyDelete