Saturday, March 26, 2016

Reflection on Project Two

I am much more confident in this project than I was for project one. I feel that my essay is very detailed and professional, and definitely more quality work than essays I have written in the past. I truly think I was able to grasp and persecute the goal of this project very well.


  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • This week was very successful time management-wise. The fact that I am ready to turn in the paper in a day early, and confident enough to do so, tells me that I truly managed my effort well. I also think my flow of ideas this week also allowed me to edit and insert a few ideas that make the piece even better.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • I am concerned that I did not provide enough content this week for my paper. It is only 6 pages, and many of my peers have written papers that are 7 pages or more. However, I realized that it is quality over quantity in most cases, and I think that the content I have provided is qualifies as a well-written, professional paper.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    • I think I am ready to start the next project, however, I might take a few days off to recuperate. Then I am willing to jump right in.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    • After working on this project for a few good weeks, I really feel that there is no more I can add to my paper to effect it's quality or resulting grade. I am truly confident that I put all of my skills towards writing an affective and great paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment