Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 8b

For 8b, on the other hand, I chose to develop my closing paragraph of my essay. Literally at the opposite end of the essay, the closing paragraph is the finishing touch on an already great essay. The presentation of  the closing thoughts that are included in the final paragraph can either leave a sweet or an awful taste in the reader's mouth.

Outline Item 8b

"Both genres clearly have their benefits. It truly depends on whom the audiences and who is writing the piece when deciding which genre is the way to publish research. Of course there are other genres, like documentaries and research papers, but these two are the most prime examples of rhetoric in the environmental community. Each genre also gives access to different types of audiences, especially the blog posting, which in turn will make us more aware of our environmental impact."

Adaptation of Outline Item 8b

"Both genres clearly have their benefits. It truly depends on whom the audiences and who is writing the piece when deciding which genre is the way to publish research. Of course there are other genres, like documentaries and research papers, but these two are the most prime examples of rhetoric in the environmental community. Also in a sense, documentaries and genres like that are just different iterations of journal articles and blog posts. Journal articles and blog posts give access to different types of audiences, especially the blog posting, which in turn will make us more aware of our environmental impact as a society."

Audience Questions for 8b
  1. A closing paragraph is rather difficult to write in an academic essay without sounding like a broken record. It is important to reiterate what was stated in the previous paragraphs without saying exactly was was said before. Therefore, I decided to cover it in this post I felt that my closing thoughts could use some extra revision.
  2. As I said in the previous number, it was difficult to reiterate my thoughts without repeating myself. I sat for a good while trying to rework my previous ideas into new and different sentences. I finally was able, pretty successfully, to write an interesting closing paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment