Saturday, March 26, 2016

Editorial Report 9b

For this part I decided to compare the first draft of my third paragraph and the final draft of my third paragraph. That way I would have analyzed the first and last drafts of all of my paragraphs, including the introduction and the conclusion.

Rough Draft versus Final Draft

Audience Questions

  • How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
    • As was with my other paragraph, there was definitely more content in the final draft of the paragraph. I think the most significant difference was that I included quotes from the blog which I was referencing, as well as decided to paraphrase from my interview with Sophia Borgias.
  • How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
    • The form did not change much from the rough cut of the paragraph, however, I did chose to move around a few sentences and ideas so the piece would flow much easier. I think that this gives off a more professional feel than jumping from idea to idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment