Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Production Report

This week was really helpful for motivating me to begin working on my essay. Now that I have both my introductory and closing paragraphs, I can begin working on the more detailed and intricate body paragraphs.

  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • My introductory and closing paragraphs are now not only fuller, with more information and length, but also are more appropriate for an academic essay. I think that this will give me much more time to focus on my body paragraphs, which will have to cover much more information in much more detail.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • Unfortunately procrastination got the best of me for this deadline and I didn't start on the work until the day it was due. This may have lead to less precision in answering the audience questions in the production posts this week. But, I also feel that I did not have enough ideas in the last few days to create enough content for a blog post.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    • I think next week will be very successful based on my progress this week. As I have ,mentioned before, my body paragraphs will required the most dedication to detail, as they are in place to prove my argument.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    • I am still feeling very hopeful for the success of this paper. The progress I made this week and last week has created a great basis for a wonderful academic paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment